Outbid means that your bid is not the current winning bid.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Can I bid on lots on my mobile or iPad?
- Can I get more help on 'how to bid'?
- I am not able to put my bid amount to take lead, why?
- I am not able to see the 'take lead' bid, what to do?
- My last bid is same as the take lead bid, but still I am not winning the lot, why?
- What does 'Outbid' mean?
- What does 'Reserve not met' mean?
- Where can I see all my historic bids placed?
- How to place a bid?
- Terms and Conditions