Winning a bid is on 'first come, first serve' basis and therefore it means that another bidder had placed the bid for the same amount and that bid reached earlier than yours. It was a matched bid but the winning bid is the one which comes in first.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Can I bid on lots on my mobile or iPad?
- Can I get more help on 'how to bid'?
- I am not able to put my bid amount to take lead, why?
- I am not able to see the 'take lead' bid, what to do?
- My last bid is same as the take lead bid, but still I am not winning the lot, why?
- What does 'Outbid' mean?
- What does 'Reserve not met' mean?
- Where can I see all my historic bids placed?
- How to place a bid?
- Terms and Conditions